It’s spring! The “Third Place” project already took root in 7 cities and soon the first democracy nests will be arranged for active citizens!
We’ve got practice-proven tools, we’ve got the know-how of the first stage and we certainly have a feasible project model! Now we’re looking for another 7 county libraries with which to expand the project implementation area and make room for other 7 democracy nests!
Thus, if you:
- represent a public county library;
- want to retrieve and potentiate the experience of the first stage counterparts;
- can count on a librarian trainer to facilitate the formation of active citizens;
- can provide a space for a “democracy nest” (Progress Foundation covers the installation costs in the amount of 1600 euros)
- can co-opt 7 local NGOs who will involve their volunteers in the project implementation
To keep in mind: the enrolment with 7 local NGOs is conditional to the participation in the project. The county libraries interested to be our partners will have to submit Annex 1 filled in by the legal representative of each NGO co-opted as a local partner. All annexes will be sent by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, before March 27th, 12:00.
Applications will be reviewed on 27-30 March and the results will be published Tuesday, March 31th.